Now Hiring! Executive Assistant
We are looking for a ROCKSTAR Executive Assistant for our fast paced, busy Real Estate team!
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, website, information management and back-office support.
-Manage and handle all paperwork from the team.
-Manage social media accounts and all online marketing needs for the team.
-Oversee and manage all contracts, from In-Contract to Closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate installation and maintenance of office online systems
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- System development, implementation and management
- Information management
- Customer/vendor relations
- Strong English written and verbal communication
- Able to take notes quickly
- Positive attitude
- Sense of humor
- Very intelligent
- Ability to solve problems and research solutions
- Calm under pressure
- Concerned about doing things the “RIGHT” way
This is a part-time position with room to grow into a full-time position.
Must be able to work approx. 20-30 hours a week in our Upper Arlington office.
Hours are somewhat flexible (but set in advance) between 8:00 am-4:00pm Monday-Friday.
Starting pay is hourly with bonus opportunities.
No Real Estate experience necessary.
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Job Type: Part-time